Allergan Coolsculpting device is precisely controlled by an engineered monitoring system to cool tissue down to −7°C. The applicator is attached to the targeted area and uses vacuum to draw tissue into the cup-like shape. It is then held in place between two cooling panels. Energy, in the form of heat, is then extracted from the area and the underlying fatty tissue is cooled.
Sensors embedded in the applicator heads monitor the skin temperature during the procedure to ensure a controlled and consistent treatment. Cooling can be adjusted throughout treatment thanks to this continuous feedback from the sensors
The CoolSculpting device comes with a variety of applicators for targeting different areas of fatty tissue and some clinics may have more at their disposal than others.
- CoolMini™ Applicator is ideal for small areas of fat, including double chin
- CoolCurve+™ Applicator is ideal for curves, such as the flank area (love handles or muffin tops).
- CoolCore™ Applicator is most commonly used for the abdomen.
- CoolAdvantage Petite™ Applicator is designed to treat upper arms.
- CoolAdvantage™ Applicator is a newer applicator with interchangeable contours and is ideal for the abdomen, flanks and inner thighs and claims to treat in nearly half the treatment time of previous models.
- CoolFit™ Applicator features a flat applicator design ideal for longer, vertical areas of fat, such as the inner thighs.
- CoolSmooth PRO™ Applicator features a unique conformable flat applicator design ideal for non-pinchable fat, such as outer thighs.
- CoolMax™ Applicator is ideal for large volume reduction.
|Specific Equipment Type||Cryolipolysis|
|Treatments Performed||Fat Reduction|
|Handpieces and shot counts / usage||2x coolMAX, CoolMINI, 2x CoolSMOOTH PRO, CoolFIT,|
|Consumables used by device||cycles|
|Consumables with purchase||10 x CoolMINI cards, 10xCoolMAX cards|
$6735 worth Cards/Cycles, Coolliner MAX, Coolsmooth Liner, Cool Gel Mini, Pretreatment Skin wipes
|Annual Service Price||Ongoing servicing available by contacting Allergan|
|Service Contract Price||Allergan charge a $3000 recertification fee which is to be paid directly to Allergan and the recertification inspection must be performed in the buyers clinic|